Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, April 11, 2011

The First of Many

Woohoo! This blog is up and running..finally! After long hours of trying to figure it out and trying everything to get it right. Oh, and my husband helping...like a lot. It's done....
My goal here is to document our life as a family and to have something for my kids to keep.

Let me back up a bit. 1st Confession ~ I absolutely luv blogs and lately there have been so many that have inspired me to do this. 2nd Confession ~ I'm afraid, kinda. Why? Because I have a tendency to hold things in, to not put myself out there all the way, right away. You know like I have to test the waters. But I'm over it, so here is a quote from a blogger I adore: "life passes us by in a blink of an eye. People can know our story or it can get lost."(the nato's) What if you could give your kids a journal of your life that they could read over and over again and then...perhaps pass down to their kids?


After reading this quote I was convinced. I want my Gray, Gab, & KK to know how each day I thought out what meal I would cook for them, how their dad provided for them daily, how much joy they brought us, how their dad has loved me unconditionally and been the best man ever, and how much we love Jesus and are trying to follow Him. 
My hope is that this will not only be a place to share about our life but that I can also share what makes my heart start to beat a little faster.


Thriftin', photography(although I haven't a clue what I'm doing), fashion on a budget,
blogs, music, coffee, sweets(like anything sweet, really), 
and being creative are a few of the things that make it start to race.

So here's to my first blog entry with many more to come!
I can't wait!:)  

  Heather







1 comment:

  1. love this...thanks for the props!

    you guys are adorable!

    ReplyDelete