Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

It's your birthday

I'm not going to go super mushy gushy or anything but I do want to tell my man, who turns 35 today, how awesome he is. He is the best of the best, I love him, and I can't wait to celebrate his birthday today and every year to come. For God to have put us together, I am truly blessed.
All he wanted for his b-day was for me to make him a cheesecake cause' you know, it's his favorite. Only thing, I've never made a cheesecake before. So I'll have to post later on how things turn out. This could be really good or it could go really bad....just have to wait and see, I guess.
Happy, Happy Birthday!! Love you so much. Oh, and he's not just getting a cake. The kids and I have a surprise for him too.

Heather :)

No comments:

Post a Comment