They are definitely my favorite.
Top: American Eagle
Boots: Lauren Conrad
And just for fun_ a little Christmas Quiz.
1. Egg nog or hot chocolate? Hot chocolate.
2. Does Santa wrap presents or just sit them under the tree?
3. Colored lights on tree/house or white? white.
4. Do you hang mistletoe? No, I probably should though….:)
5. When do you put your decorations up? Thanksgiving Evening6. What is your favorite holiday dish? Sweet potato casserole
7. Favorite holiday memory as a child? The excitement the night before Christmas. I never could sleep and so many times tried to stay awake to see Santa…Each year I kept thinking it wouldn’t be as exciting but every year that came it still was.
8. When and how did you learn the truth about Santa? A friend at school told me when I was in the 5th grade. I was so upset that everyone had lied to me. I started figuring everything out and kinda went down the list, no Easter bunny, no tooth fairy, etc…
9. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve? Yes, we all get new pajamas
10. How do you decorate your Christmas tree? The past couple of years it’s been with the pink, turquoise, & red, theme on a white tree. But I change up a lot. So I may go back to my green tree next year.
11. Snow! Love it or dread it? Love, love it. It’s beautiful and is so appropriate for the season.
12. Can you ice skate? I have been before so let’s just say I can manage to stand up …. some
13. Do you remember your favorite gift?
Probably a Cabbage Patch kid that I got. My mom had to jump through hoops to get it that year and I knew they were so hard to come by. So it was a big surprise to find that I actually had one.
14. What’s the most important thing about the holidays for you? Trying to keep the focus off of us, gifts, etc and keep it
on the baby that was born in a manger so that I
could be free.
15. What is your favorite holiday dessert? This recipe we grew up making called Mrs Fields chocolate chip cookies
16. What is your favorite holiday tradition? Being with our family that we only get to see twice a year.
17. What tops your tree? A pretty funky little angel dressed in a turquoise velvet dress.
18. Which do you prefer: giving or receiving? Definitely the GIVING. So much thought and care goes into it.
19. Candy canes: Yuck or Yummy? Some are yummy
20. Saddest Christmas song? Oh gosh, Christmas Shoes