Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Run - H.a.r.d


Gosh, today was one of those days for me. The pressures of life just seemed to be overbearing. My kids attitudes, our next steps in life, job, people's opinions ....it seemed like from all sides we were being crushed.
When I find myself at this place, like today, I have to run. And I have to run hard-to Jesus. He is the one who knows me inside & out. He is where I can draw my strength and how I can make it through.

Crushed=to press between opposing bodies so as to break or give; pound, grind
Perplexed=troubled or confused

When I read those 2 definitions I was like, huh...I can relate. That's definitely what it feels like, sometimes. But again what I know is that my feeling's will lie to me so I have to fix myself on Him, on what He says.
Today it sucks a little, but I'm thankful that this to shall pass and tomorrows a new day.

2 Cor 4:7-8 We are hard pressed on every side but not crushed; perplexed, but not in despair...

Proverbs 18:10
God's name is a place of protection-
people can run there and be safe






Heather :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment