Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

What's Up Wednesday

Just wanted to give a few random happening's over here...

1. I couldn't resist the crazy Target lady. I love her!
I think partly because I can relate to her {hee hee}... it's all about a sale.
We think she is hysterical and now my kids wait for her to come on in between show's.
There's usually a lot of snorting and loud noises that always follow...I mean it's an ad for Target for goodness sake and who doesn't like Target?


2. Hubs has been doing some projects around the house this week. Decided against painting our cabinets {too big of a project for right now} and instead painted a bathroom and....the front door.
Just sayin' it may be a pretty shade of blue right in time for my Christmas wreath to be hung on it.
Can't wait to show ya'll pics.

3. Today starts the first of the kids holidays off from school. We slept in this morning... actually they are still sleeping. I love those days when the alarm doesn't go off at 6am!

4. Oh, and we finally can park our car in the garage! You don't know how big of a deal that is for us. Before we moved we couldn't ever use our garage because it was used for storage and since moving into the new house we still had so many boxes in it that there wasn't enough room....but not anymore.
We moved some to the attic_ unpacked some_ threw some out_ and now we can actually pull into the garage. I told J that I'm afraid I'm going to run over the door when backing out in the mornings. I'm not used to having to wait on a door to open, you know. So yesterday when I went to leave the door was sitting open for me...

5. I have a hair appt. with someone new today and I'm a little nervous. Because remember my last episode where I had like 2nd degree burns on my scalp and such. So I've been trying to decide if I should just go all one color or what? I get soooo tired of the up- keep with highlights, would love something simpler...we'll see. Really hoping I like the new girl and that I have no reactions to the  product.

6. I'm excited and thankful that my whole family is off and together for the next couple of days. We are gonna be snug as a bug in a rug just being together. I'm dreaming of staying up late watching movies_ having some friends over to play some cards_ hot chocolate with marshmallows_ cooking tomorrow_ and decorating for Christmas.

Happy Thanksgiving!!
Much love,

7 comments:

  1. my sister and i were just talking this morning about how much we love the crazy target lady. :) hope you guys have a very happy thanksgiving!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you have a wonderful time celebrating with your sweet family! :) It sounds like a perfect way to celebrate! Yay for alarm clocks being turned off! I was so happy that the school gave us off today and I didn't have to go in to work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with the hair. I just got home from getting a new cut. And Happy Thanksgiving!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Turkey Day! I'll be on the lookout for the Target lady commercials...they look hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i hope your haircut turns out well! i'm sure it will. you could look great in any hair! : )

    i, too, like the target lady and laugh hysterically with every commercial. and yes, i'll be there tomorrow at midnight to get a prelit Christmas tree for half off since ours broke last year. ; )

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's too funny about the target lady... We laugh hysterically every time she comes on!! ... And weve seen the commercials a hundred times already and STILL laugh :)
    Your week and the rest of the week sounds heavenly.
    It's a little after 6am here and I've been up since about 5:00am..... Me and nick and Roz are on the air mattress in the living room and the air went out around 3am! My back could only take so much of the floor!.... Gotta love it! Lol
    Happy Thanksgiving!! Love y'all! Wish y'all were here though:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a FUN post! I was cracking up at the Target lady you mentioned and pictured here LOL! Hahaha still laughing, ....thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete