Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, January 20, 2012

Friday Favorites

What I'm
and enjoying so incredibly much!


What I found at the thrift store
and was super excited about.


What I got with birthday money 
and makes me smile.


What I'm carrying lately


What works so well in my
to tame the frizzies.

What I bathe with
and it makes my skin super soft and smells a-mazing.

What project I'm working on this weekend
and can't wait to show you the "after".

Also, if your looking for colors and want to play a game to find out which color you should decorate/paint with... go here to take the Color Sense test.
My hubs works for this company and I found it to be fun answering the questions but
most importantly, very informative.


That's what's up with me on this Friday.
Have a great weekend!
heather.



9 comments:

  1. I love that owl! I collect them and have a similar one! I am also looking forward to the final painting project. I want to do a similar color in our bedroom and I can't wait to see how it turns out. have a great weekend heather, hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That owl is so great!! And I love the color of your purse - so pretty :) Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am reading Jesus Calling too! It is SO good! :) What a sweet owl...and great find on the candelabra! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've heard such great things about that book! I added it to my book list :)
    I can't wait to see the after pics! yay!
    have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE Jesus Calling, I got it for Christmas. Each day has been so good :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. l o v e this post!
    and wowee zowee, that thread is quite the find!
    love you, happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I too am reading the Jesus Calling ~ love how it just seems to speak to me :) That color is great! We are thinking of a kitchen remodel with a pale aqua/turquoise color ~ seems so bright and cheery! Oh, and I took the color quiz ~ the colors fit me perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The purse is so cute. I think I saw one like it at Tar-Jay? Target? LOVE! LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
  9. you had me at moroccanoil. :) loving owls too. and that pic of the thread! did you buy all of that? so so pretty to look at.

    ReplyDelete