Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Unexpected Joy

It is so much fun to be able to make/create/craft something of your own, isn't it? 
There is such joy in creating.. for me it was an unexpected joy that came in the moving and making with my hands. Now I'm a doer... I don't want to just sit at a table talking about doing something_ I want to be a part of the "doing". 
Over the last year, I've really learned how much this truly makes up who I am.

Anyhow,  I'm lovin' all of the headbands out there lately but some days I'm like "can I still wear these"? Or am I too old? But then I'm like naaah...old is all in how you perceive yourself.
So here are a few of the lovelies I've been working on lately_






I could eat this color...:)


Heather :)

5 comments:

  1. Those are soo cute! and those fingernail things look pretty cool too. Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that headband looks great on you! i have something similar and i always see everyone else wearing them and i think they look so good. i think i need to just wear mine!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are so cute! I think a tutorial is in need for these! and i always say i could eat my baby girl, she is so cute---no one else gets it ;)

    ReplyDelete